Getting your private well inspected annually is vital to the functionality, healthfulness, and longevity of your well. And one component of your system that you absolutely should not overlook during inspection is your well casing.
By discovering any potential well casing problems in a timely manner, you’ll have a better chance of avoiding dramatic repair costs and negative health consequences for your family.
At Goold Wells & Pumps, we’ve been providing professional well inspections since 1928, and in that time, we’ve uncovered well casing problems of all kinds. Some of the most common issues we discover during inspections include (in no particular order):
- Poorly welded seams
- Well casing is too close to the ground (should be one foot high)
- Missing or makeshift well cap
- Poor grout job
- There’s a depression in the soil at the well casing
- Well casing has expanded or lifted with the frost
- Downspouts or sump pumps are directing wastewater towards well casing
- Pets and/or wild animals have been relieving themselves on well casing
Call Now for Well Casing Repair
As you know, identifying a problem is the first step towards fixing it. So, if you’ve observed any of the above problems, or if your well inspector pointed them out to you, be sure to call Goold Wells & Pumps right away for a repair. We’ll tackle the problem at the root and get your well back in full working order in no time.
Book your appointment today!